This free workbook, “Increase Your Meaningful and Personal Goals,” can be used as a self-help process. It guides us through a series of paper-and-pencil exercises designed to show us how to increase our personally meaningful goals. To complete this workbook requires work, time and deep but interesting thought about ourselves.
This workbook provides examples of filling out the paper-and-pencil exercises that are the heart of MPGs. These examples help us understand the exercises and stimulate our thinking about our responses. The examples have proven particularly useful to those who complete this workbook on their own.
SECTION I: AN INTRODUCTION TO MPGs
1. Spending Energy on Unsatisfying Goals?
2. One of Those Little Self-Feedback Quizzes
3. This is a Self-Workbook
4. The Secret Underlying Increase Your MPGs
5. What We Mean by Values and Goals
6. No Iron-Clad Guarantees
SECTION II: YOUR VALUES
7. The Values Awareness Technique
8. A Shopping List of Values
9. Values In What You Give To Your World
10. Values In What You Take From the World
11. Values In Your Beliefs/Attitudes
12. Your Values Hierarchy
SECTION III: YOUR GOALS
13. Your Current Goals
14. Goals with a New Twist
15. Selecting Actual Goals
SECTION IV: MIXING VALUES AND GOALS
16. Worksheets for Your Ingredients
17. Do Your Goals and Values Fit?
18. What About Those Leftovers?
SECTION V: CONTINUING THE PROCESS
19. What to do Next
20. Again the Self-Feedback Quiz
= = = = =
This workbook is provided to you FREE of charge. Just complete the ordering process.
To order, click on ADD TO CART at top of page