We “help printers prosper” through publishing and consulting and have been doing so since 1985. We are headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia and have additional staff based in Florida. We also own and administer the CPrint® International program within the printing industry. Tom Crouser is founder, principal and president of Crouser & Associates, Inc.
You may email anyone within our organization by emailing their email@example.com.
Printing Industry Price Advisory Services
Product-Service Trends among Small Press and Digital Printers 2012. Study reveals the products and services actually added during the past two years among 185 companies and what our study group predicts to add during the next two years plus more. Study conducted in January 2012
Wage and Benefit Study 2012. Data collected from over 270 participating companies in December 2011 and includes 16 typical small press and digital positions as well as benefits offered. Six additional reports are attached including our specific recommendations for vacations and holidays.
Recent Price Studies
- 1985 – Crouser & Associates, Inc. founded in 1985 by Tom Crouser
- 1985 – Office opened in St. Albans, WV near printing company owned by Tom Crouser
- 1986 – George Yoxtheimer, Jr. joined the firm
- 1986 – Office moved to apartment in South Charleston, WV
- 1989 – Crouser Guide to Estimating Printing (Small Offset Price Guide) first published
- 1990 – Office moved to old Crouser homeplace, 235 Dutch Road in Mink Shoals, WV
- 1990 – Edward Crouser joined the firm full-time
- 1990 – Pamela Crouser joined the firm full-time
- 1992 – Tom “Clark” Workman joined the firm full-time
- 1995 – www.crouser.com launched as one of first 10,000 websites on Internet
- 1997 – “Dead Printer Working: a Printer’s Financial Survival Guide” published
- 1997 – Ray and Lisa Stinson joined the professional staff
- 1998 – Florida Field Office established
- 1999 – Crouser’s Professional Performance Alliance formed
- 2000 – Todd Nuckols joined the professional staff
- 2001 – “Prospering: Putting the Business to Work for You and Your Family” published
- 2001 – Brent Hospers joined the professional staff working from Iowa
- 2002 – Crouser & Associates, Inc.’s ‘World Headquarters’ moves to Big Chimney, WV.
- 2004 – John Giles joined the professional staff full-time.
- 2004 – CPrint®, International established; franchises offered for first time in 2005
- 2007 – George Yoxtheimer, Jr. retired as Vice President of Operations
- 2007 – Todd Nuckols named Vice President
- 2007 – Tom “Clark” Workman named Director of Operations.
- 2008 – Ray Stinston of West Virginia passes
- 2008 – Tim VanDerKamp joins professional staff
- 2010 – Brent Hospers of Iowa passes
- 2011 – Published first edition of Digital Printing Price Guide for Windows
- 2012 – Published Offset and Digital Printing Price Guides for Macintosh